Stay Current on Provider Relief. Proactively Plan for Reporting and Audits.
For additional insights on funding for providers, visit the McDermott+Consulting Resource Page.
Provider Relief Fund (PRF) Period 3 reports and the first independent audits (e.g., Single and Financial Audits) were due September 30, 2022. Recovery actions and enforcement activity are likely to follow and may be informed by prior PRF submissions. This webinar, featuring insights from McDermott lawyers and leading healthcare accounting and audit advisors, breaks down key issues PRF recipients need to know now and what’s likely to come next:
- Trends in PRF reports, submissions and audit findings
- Audit follow up and managing findings
- Current enforcement, and what HRSA, OIG and DOJ may pursue in the future
- PRF reconsideration, appeals and potential legal challenges
- PRF compliance strategies and preparation
View the recording from October 25, 2022, below.